Open Access Monographs in the Humanities and Social Sciences: Best Practices and Recommendations
The report on Best Practices and Recommendations is the third in a series of studies conducted by OAPEN on digital monographs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- New OAPEN Report: Overview of Open Access Models for eBooks in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- OAPEN Newsletter - March 2010
- Expert Workshop "Copyright and Open Access book publishing"
- OAPEN Newsletter – February 2010
- OAPEN Newsletter – October 2009
- OAPEN Project News - March 2009
- OAPEN has gained funding from the European Commission, and will be seeking partners at the Frankfurt Book Fair
- Positive evaluation European Commission for proposal Open Access Publishing in European Networks (OAPEN)